Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 82

Toney Freeman "News"

Hier ist mal Toney 6 Wochen vor ASC

•   Alt

Anzeigen

Muskelbody.info
      Anzeigen

|

Täuscht das, oder ist seine (gewaltige) rechte Schulter deutlich größer, als die (auch gewaltige) Linke?

Zitat Zitat von Gutschiwu Beitrag anzeigen
    Täuscht das, oder ist seine (gewaltige) rechte Schulter deutlich größer, als die (auch gewaltige) Linke?
    .. jetzt wo du das sagst

könnte täuschen .. hier mal andere Bilder

ich glaub das täuscht - sh 2. bild der reihe, da schaut es aus, als wäre sie kleiner!

er steht ja nie 100 % gerade, sonder immer leicht gedreht + lichteinfall

Hmm, gerade am ersten Bild der Reihe sieht man es schon, finde ich. Wobei es mir nie aufgefallen ist, als ich ihn in der (bspw. auch in der aktuellen) FLEX gesehen habe...

Übrigens fällt mir bei diesem Athleten, den ich als recht groß in Erinnerung habe, das gleiche auf, wie bei Dennis Wolf: Die Waden!
    Gibts nen Bild, wo er direkt neben Wolf in nem Vergleich steht?

aber beim 1. bild ist die kamera nicht direkt vor ihm, sondern schräg vor ihm

mhmm...da ists auch ganz leicht versetzt - er wirft einen schatten auf seinen rechten lat, dh auch, dass der lichtfall nicht von direkt oben kommt

edit:
    mir wärs aber an seiner stelle egal, wenn ich so aussehen würde

Sein Bein im ersten Bild, der Wahnsinn. Oo

Dann möcht ich mal wieder meinen Ronny (Rockel) ins Spiel bringen. Bei dem diskutiert keine Sau drüber, ob eine Schulter größer ist wie die andere, sondern hier herrscht allgemein die Meinung, dass er einer der symmetrischsten Athleten im BB ist

Zitat Zitat von TOKU Beitrag anzeigen
    Dann möcht ich mal wieder meinen Ronny (Rockel) ins Spiel bringen. Bei dem diskutiert keine Sau drüber, ob eine Schulter größer ist wie die andere, sondern hier herrscht allgemein die Meinung, dass er einer der symmetrischsten Athleten im BB ist
    Weil hier ist der Toney Freeman "News" Threrad

schreib mal hier rein
    http://www.muskelbody.info/forum/pro...tml#post608498

News

2009 ARNOLD TRAINING SERIES: TONEY FREEMAN

The X-Man's lets us in on his leg training routine for the Arnold Classic
    By Shawn Perine
    February 17, 2009
    FLEXONLINE
    Toney Freeman, who graces the cover of the March issue of FLEX , didn't just pick his nickname - The X-Man - out of a hat. In fact, there may be no more appropriate moniker in the sport today. His unique build, an artful blend of size and aesthetics highlighted by a set of wide-swept quads, could be a contender for one of the top spots at this year's Arnold Classic (March 6-8 in Columbus, Ohio).
    The X-Man took third at the AC in 2007 but slipped to seventh in last year's contest. With a renewed dedication to his prep in '09 - which includes two grueling leg workouts per week - Toney is hoping to better his showing from 2008. Can his quads carry him into the top three?
    GETTING A LEG UP
    "My whole idea with my quads is I'm not necessarily looking for more size, just crazy detail. I have it pretty good from the front and back but I'm lacking it on the sides. So I've been attacking them from different angles. I've been incorporating leg presses into my quad routine, which I don't normally do. I usually just squat, but with leg presses you can pick your foot placement to stress the side of your quads more.
    DOUBLE UP
    "I've been training everything twice a week leading up to the Arnold. The first of my two leg workouts I'm focused mostly on quads. I'll start out with leg extensions to get the blood flowing and from there I'll move on to squats or Smith machine squats. I'll do ten reps with a narrow stance and then 10 with a wide stance, all done as one set. Sometimes I'll go up to 315 with these but normally I don't have to go past 225 to feel it.
    "That will be it for that leg workout. Then for the second one of the week I'll start out with leg curls to focus more on hams. Then I'll do some dumbbell leg curls and then some stiff-legged deadlifts. I got some tips on glute training from Kai, so I've been doing some Jefferson squats lately. Then I'll finish up with leg presses - 15 reps with my feet low and then 15 more with my feet high. I won't go super heavy on these - maybe 10 plates or less per side.
    ALWAYS EVOLVING
    "I like to mix things up so I'll do lunges and step backs on the Smith machine. It all depends on where I am. Sometimes a gym won't even have room for me to do lunges with a barbell, so I might do walking dumbbell lunges. At this point in my career I've become attuned to my body. That's why no two workouts will look exactly alike for me.
    CRAZY IN COLUMBUS
    "I want my quads to be etched like Kai's from the front and like Dexter's from the side. Wait 'til you see what I'm bringing to Columbus though. I'm bringing some crazy sh-- this time. For real."
    FREEMAN'S ARNOLD CLASSIC QUAD ROUTINE

DAY 1 Exercise Sets Reps
    Leg extensions 3-5 15-30
    Squats 4-6 8-10*
    * close stance followed by 8-10 with a wide stance
    DAY 2 Exercise Sets Reps
    Leg curls 3-5 10-15 (heavy)
    Leg extensions 3-5 10-15 (heavy)
    Dumbell leg curls 4 to failure
    Smith stepbacks 2-3 8-10
    Leg press (Lo/Hi)^ 2-3 15
    Glute-ham horse 2-3 to failure
    ^ 15 reps with his feet low on the platform, followed by 15 with his feet high on the platform

Toney 5 Tage vor der ASC 09

WoW
    Geändert von Zum Rausche (04.03.2009 um 00:19 Uhr)

Toney Freeman "News"

Toney Freeman am 16. Mai 09 bei einer Jubiläumsveranstaltung.

Big Toney was in the house.

und noch ein

Big Toney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX1nDeACnTk

Seite 1 von 6 12345 ... LetzteLetzte